Who Can Volunteer?
Anayat House offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities. We welcome individuals and groups, secular and religious, from high school students to church groups to company volunteer groups. You may spend as little as one hour with us, or sign up for a regular, long term, steady schedule.
- TP Wrap Up : Have a toilet paper drive at school for Anayat House.
- Suds Drive: Have a soap drive at school for Anayat House.
- Dollars & Dimes: Collect change at school for Anayat House.
- Registration Team: Take shifts answering phones and registering guests at our facility during the weekdays
- Team Green Thumb: Light planting, weeding, and pruning of gardens once a month
- Hospital Team: Distribute Anayat House brochures to area hospital ICU waiting rooms
- Kitchen Team: Have a snack food drive at school for Anayat House
- Weekend Warriors: Man the Anayat House phone (remotely) one weekend a month. This may include: coming to Anayat House to register a guest, answering caller inquiries, or calling the staff with a maintenance issue
- Meals that Matter: Put your cooking skills to use and create a delicious dinner that can be shared by all Anayat House guests
- Event Team: Assist with fundraising events
- PR Team: Assist with newsletter mailings; collating, labeling, and prepping for bulk mail
- Holiday Team: Create treat bags for Anayat House guests during Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Easter
How To Get Involved
Contact Anayat House by phone (409) 833-0649 or by email email@example.com.