Anayat House, Inc. is a non-profit organization providing overnight accommodations for family members of patients at local Beaumont, Texas, hospitals; especially those patients in intensive care units, parents with newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit, and individuals with out-patient service needs. Anayat House also provides accommodations for those traveling to Beaumont for medical care and outpatient treatment.
Our mission is: to provide affordable accommodations in a safe and restful family setting to outpatients and to family members of patients using local medical facilities.
Anayat House provides a warm, comfortable, home-like setting. While just a short walk to CHRISTUS Hospital St. Elizabeth and less than five minute drive from Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital, visitors may stay from just one night to several weeks if needed. The house has a fully-equipped kitchen with a common living and dining area for use by all. The house is ADA accessible with quiet guestrooms, common library with computer station, and laundry facilities.
Suggested Donation Rate is $20 per night. No one is turned away due to inability to pay. If you are unable to pay the $20/night, please call 409-833-0649 and speak with the staff about your circumstances.
Anayat House has been providing quality service since our founding in 1994. Our mission is to provide a safe haven for those who need a place to stay while loved ones are recuperating.
- Member of the National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses
- Member of the Greater Beaumont Chamber of Commerce
- Member Agency of the United Way of Orange County, TX
- Member Agency of the United Way of Beaumont and North Jefferson County.
- Executive Director, Member of the Beaumont Rotary Club
- Executive Director member of Healthcare Network Association
- Corporate Citizenship Award Entergy 2013
- Corporate Citizenship Contributions Grant Award Entergy May 31, 2011
- Certificate of Commendation FEMA April 29, 2008
- KFDM – Channel 6 Hometown Hero
- USA Today Point of Light – Make a Difference Day
- Certificate of Recognition South Park Rotary Club Dec 16, 1996