Click here to see video of Anayat House.
To arrange a Stay:
- Call 409-833-0649
- Check-In hours are 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- For after hours and weekends, check-in by appointment only.
To stay at Anayat House, you must be:
The caregiver or family member of a patient hospitalized or receiving treatment at local medical facilities OR an outpatient undergoing treatment at local hospitals, doctor’s offices, or clinics.
Guests must also be 18 years or older, with a valid driver’s license or stated issued identification and must consent to a background check. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
What is included:
- Private bedroom with two twin beds
- Private bathroom
- 42″ flat screen TV
- Towels and bed linens provided upon arrival
- Individual thermostat control
- Closet space with luggage rack and ironing board/iron
- Mini-refrigerator and Microwave
- Kitchen stocked with coffee, breakfast foods and snacks. Refrigerator, microwaves, toaster oven, coffee maker and dishwasher are for guest use. Cabinet space is designated for each guest room so guests may store their own food they bring with them.
- Guest library with computer workstation
- Family living room
- Laundry room with detergent provided
If you are unable to pay the $20/night, please call 409-833-0649 and speak with the staff about your circumstances.
Anayat House is a non-profit agency operated completely by donated funds. The cost per night is much higher than the fee charged. Our service to you is a gift from the community. A brief overview of our rules are below:
- NO SMOKING in the facility or on the grounds of the facility.
- Do not open the front door for anyone outside of your party.
- The office must be notified of any visitors. ALL visitors must register. (No visitors are allowed due to the pandemic.)
- Guest must self-check temperature 2x daily and record on daily log.
- All guests must maintain a tidy guest room.
- Guests shall respect other guests by speaking softly in hallways and common areas and by not letting guest rooms doors slam closed.
- Anayat House does not enforce a curfew. However, guests are asked to keep movement around the house to a minimum during 11:00 pm – 5:00 am.
- Please help us to keep our energy bills down by adjusting your AC/Heat or turning off when you are not in your room.
- Please strip bed at check-out and place linens in yellow soiled linen bag provided.
- All guests must clean up and use disinfectant after using the common areas.
- No pets are accepted with the exception of service animals.
- No alcohol or alcohol consumption is permitted in or on the grounds of Anayat House.
- Maximum occupancy per room: 2 Adults. Children accepted on limited basis at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- No unregistered guest is allowed overnight.
- Guests must fill out a registration form and complete all forms provided in packet. All guests listed on the registration form MUST supply state issued identification and consent to a background check.
- Linens and towels are provided at check-in. No daily housekeeping service is provided.
- Guests may bring food. A mini-refrigerator and microwave are in each guest room. Electric skillets, burners, bbq grills or the like are not prohibited.
- For the well-being of other guests and staff, anyone with a contagious illness is not allowed at Anayat House and will be asked to seek other lodging. Guests all must not have been exposed to COVID-19 for 14 days. Also, if a guest is exposed, guests must follow the policies and procedures given at registration.
- Guests are responsible for their own care while staying at Anayat House. Anayat House does not provide any assistance with activities of daily living or medical care.
- No administering of medical care of any kind is allowed at Anayat House during a stay.
- Anayat House does not provide transportation.
- Check-out is promptly at 10:00am.
- Anayat House staff will re-confirm hospitalization and outpatient treatment on a weekly basis during the guest’s stay and will be noted on registration form.
- Once the patient is moved to a regular room, Anayat House asks that the guest check-out and stay with the patient. This allows Anayat House to assist other families in need.
- Anayat House is a short-term medical hospitality house. Guests are welcome to stay for up to 7 days. A stay of more than 7 days constitutes a long-term stay. Stays of over 7 days will only be allowed at the discretion of the Executive Director and will be given on a day-to-day basis. Guests staying over 7 days may be asked to check-out in order to accommodate other families.
Failure to respect other guests and to obey house rules may result in your being asked to leave by Anayat House.