Click here to see video of Anayat House.
To arrange a Stay:
- Call 409-833-0649
- Check-In hours are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- For after hours and weekends, check-in by appointment only.
To stay at Anayat House, you must be:
The caregiver or family member of a patient hospitalized or receiving treatment at local medical facilities OR an outpatient undergoing treatment at local hospitals, doctor’s offices, or clinics.
Guests must also be 18 years or older, with a valid driver’s license. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
What is included:
- Private bedroom with two twin beds
- Private bathroom
- 42″ flat screen TV
- Towels and bed linens provided upon arrival
- Individual thermostat control
- Closet space with luggage rack and ironing board/iron
Common Living Area
- Kitchen stocked with coffee, breakfast foods and snacks. Refrigerator, microwaves, toaster oven, coffee maker and dishwasher for guest use. Designated cabinet space for each guest room, so guests may store their own food they bring with them
- Guest library with computer workstation
- Family living room
- Laundry room with detergent provided
No one is turned away due to inability to pay. If you are unable to pay the $20/night, please call 409-833-0649 and speak with the staff about your circumstances.
Anayat House is a non-profit agency operated completely by donated funds. The cost per night is much higher than the fee charged. Our service to you is a gift from the community. A brief overview of our rules are below:
- NO SMOKING in the facility or on the grounds of the facility.
- No pets are accepted with the exception of service animals
- Maximum occupancy per room: 2 Adults. Children accepted on limited basis at the discretion of director.
- Office must be notified of visitors.
- Guests must fill out a registration and supply state issued identification.
- Linens and towels are provided. No daily housekeeping service is provided but fresh towels and linens are always available at guest’s request.
- Guests may bring food. A refrigerator and dry storage is available. Food preparation may be done in microwave, toaster oven, or crock pot. Coffee is available at Anayat House. Snack and breakfast foods are available.
- Anyone with a contagious illness is not allowed at Anayat House.
- Guests are responsible for their own care while staying at Anayat House. Anayat House does not provide any assistance with activities of daily living or medical care.
- Anayat House is unable to provide transportation services.
Failure to respect other guests and to obey house rules may result in your being asked to leave by Anayat House.